Wed, May 10|
ByDesign Vision & Sound Marketing
AV Pro Edge Training
• Extenders • Scalers • Splitter • Matrix Switchers • Not only will you learn about these products, but you can see how they are interoperable with your legacy HD & 4K products!
Time & Location
May 10, 2023, 10:00 AM PDT
ByDesign Vision & Sound Marketing, 1650 180th St, Gardena, CA 90248, USA
About the Event
8K is here, with over 30 million 8K sources in the field, 8K TVs and 8K AVRs readily available, it’s time to give this technology to your clients. 8k runs over HDMI 2.1, and that brings new solutions for integrators that can handle more bandwidth and deliver the best audio video signals possible. Get hands on with 8K solutions like:
- Matrix Switchers
- Not only will you learn about these products, but you can see how they are interoperable with your legacy HD & 4K products!
AV over IP or Networked AV has become the go to method for high quality video distribution. AVPro has developed MXNet to be the installers choice for this type of technology. Many installers have been installing our 1G solutions, which are great with most installations, but to deliver the most luxurious installs you have to check out the MXNet 10G solution. Installers love:
- Uncompressed 4K
- Dolby Atmos & Dolby Vision Support
- USB 2.0 extension
- Works with Control4 & Creston Home
- This is the ideal solution for multizone video distribution.
Video Walls & Tiling – New opportunities are here from AVPro Edge, with our AV over IP solutions video walls have never been easier. And with MXNet 10G you can also do mulitview/tiling allowing up to 17 sources to be displayed on one screen in any configuration you can think of.
- Unlimited Video Walls with MXNet
- Multivew/Tiling with MXNet 10G
- Easy set up with MXNet Mentor